Links, Faves and Thank You’s
Some of my favorite things in life:
- Canon cameras – the older photos in this site were shot with a Canon 20D DSLR and either a Canon 17-40 mm “L” or Canon 70-200mm IS “L” lens. Remember, budding photographers .. it’s not about the number of pixels; it’s all about the quality of the lens. Having said that, I’m now using a Canon 70D and a GoPro Hero Black for stills and videos.
- Music – I’m a huge classic rock fan and psychedelic music from the 60’s is at the top of the list but I also love blues and classical. I’m not into opera or country .. I still haven’t figured them out .. haha!
- Female bondage model – Anne Stonebrook; she had a short but fabulous career and I miss her. I met her several years ago and she let me raid her closet!
- My town – Niagara Falls Ontario; Although I love the Arizona desert and Provincetown MA, I was born here and still live here. Check out the webcam. Very cool waterfall thingy in my town, don’t you agree?
- T-girl event – I used to love Fantasia Fair But it’s beginning to feel like an event by old girls for old girls so I’m recommending the Keystone Conference. It’s the best organized, is a great mix of young and old, and is a classy step up from the rustic venues in Provincetown.
I’d like to thank my darling Kim, who is taking this journey with me. She means everything to me and is the reason I get out of bed in the morning.
I’d also like to thank my dear friends Sara and Mark, who’s inspiration years ago gave me the confidence to have a public and online existence.
Here’s a list of links to websites that I love. Clicking a link opens the website in a new window (so you don’t have to leave me totally!)
transsexual hormone therapy FAQ – this link contains some very useful information